- Job: money for tickets but no time for concerts.
- No job: no money for tickets but tons of time for concerts.
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 34. Listening to?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
What was your favorite moment on set if you could pick one highlight?
When Strangers Click, a 2011 documentary about online dating.
It reminds me of that famous Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” It also reminds me of something written by one of the mods of Sex Worker Problems: “Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
Roller Coaster + scenery = <3 on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/51692412/via/roooonnniie
in the Doctor Who fandom we don’t say ‘i love you’ we say ‘see you around Professor River Song’ and i think that’s so traumatically beautiful that it riPS MY HEART INTO A TINY MILLION PIECES AND SCATTERS THEM ACROSS ALL TIME AND SPACE